Prayers going up for these poor folks.
"A brother and sister in Kansas City, Kan., were found dead Tuesday, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning. Their home in the 5100 block of Kimball Avenue had been without electrical power, and a gasoline-powered generator in the basement garage was hooked up to operate appliances. Two small dogs also were killed in the home."
Please remember that it is life threatening to run an internal combustion engine in a house or any enclosed area. If you are without power and are unable to travel, seek help from someone. Call a neighbor, the police … someone … but never run an engine that can kill without warning. Carbon monoxide is odorless and insidious!
I will consider your position if stated with firm, well-thought-out, quiet reasoning. Hateful diatribe, ad hominem attacks and shouted rhetoric don't impress.